Instead of flowers...

I'm so lucky to have such good friends. After my knee surgery, I received meals, sweet treats, coffee, magazines, rides for my children, lunch out and visits from well wishers all of which I really appreciated.

One night, we received dinner from Instead of Flowers. I had never heard of it, so I'm sharing with you. Instead of Flowers is a fresh gourmet meal delivery service. You design your own meal or pick from designated menus. Tell them what time and they deliver it to your door in an insulated bag. Ours arrived exactly as scheduled.

Nice reusable bag. Let's see what's inside.


Entree, sides, rolls, salad and dessert all neatly packaged and clearly labeled, including heating and serving instructions. Note: this meal is for two. It easily feeds a family of four and then some.


 As you can see, we ordered pork tenderloin.


And rocky road brownies for dessert.


Bon Appetit!


Fresh and delicious. Perfect gift for new moms and moms who just don't want to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips