Facelift...

In December, I took an online blogging course that motivated me to make some much-needed changes to my blog. You may have noticed the new design, which is a work in progress. The funnest part of the course was meeting people from all over the world. My first homework partner was a lovely Australian blogger who lives guess where? Capitol Hill. Small world. And, speaking of the Hill. Who else binge watched House of Cards? LOVE that show.

I've decided to start two regular columns: Tuesday travel and Friday food. I'm most excited about having foreign and local correspondents guest blog about their travels. Other posts will be random -- likes, loathes and laughs with the occasional rant. Of course, I will only post when I have something riveting to share.

Just back from Puerto Rico. Post coming soon, but here's a sneak peek…

1 comment:

  1. Nice as you have explained you inspired by blogging same i am also a blogger and i am going to give you best blogging training center here...
    We provide high quality & affordable courses: Learn on demand online blogging classes janakpuri, Delhi. These days many students are choosing Blogging as career prospective and looking as opportunity that you can get job easily based on your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips